Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy is a specialized area of physiotherapy treating injuries and conditions which affect the muscles, joints, and soft tissues. Injuries which can be treated by musculoskeletal physiotherapy can include:
- Headaches and Migraines
- Neck Pain
- Whiplash and Other Road Traffic Accident Injuries
- Stress Related Tension
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis and Golfers Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lower Back Pain / Sciatica
- Hip and Groin Pain
- Knee Injuries: Ligament and Cartilage
- Shin Splints
- Strains and Sprains
- Pregnancy Conditions (Lower Back Pain / SPD)
How Can Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Help You?
Your Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist can:
- Totally relieve or reduce your pain.
- Provide you with strategies to best manage your injury or condition.
- Help you to recover quicker and hasten your return to your normal activities.
- Improve your flexibility, muscle strength, quality of movement, proprioception, and coordination.
- Assist you to achieve exercise or functional goals.
- Help you to prevent future injury recurrences.
- Prescribe exercises to do at home, work in the gym to enhance your recovery.
Our physiotherapist on call is ready to come to your home, hotel or office 24/7. Your relief is just a call away! Dial 800 200 400 or book an appointment online.